Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010


It is going to be a slow day today. They still have you on the medicine that makes it so you can't move. We hope by tomorrow they will start to let you come off of it. I talked to a lady yesterday about sharing your story on TV. Every year they do this thing where they try to make money for the hospital. What they do is they have parents like me, talk about what happened to their kids, and people call in and donate money to help the hospital. It is called a telethon. I am really excited to help with this because, I hope that by sharing your story I can help this hospital. I am so grateful for the people here, and everything they have done to save your life. This nurse name is Andrea, she is one of our favorites. She takes such good care of you, and helped the doctors to find out what was wrong with you the first night that you were here.

3 comments:

  1. I love Andrea she is one of our favorites, that's for sure, Thanks Andrea, and all our nurses that always watch over our little one, you guys are like personal guardian angels

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry, i still need to get Ryan, Beau, Dr. Larsen and Dr. Hubbard in a page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geri and Jess--Karah told me about your blog and your little Nessa. She is such a beautiful little girl! I'm so glad that she is recovering--it truly is a miracle. My family and I are praying that she makes a quick and full recovery. We love you! Kiersten (Kariya) Nielsen

    ReplyDelete