Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9, 2010


You got your skin grafts today. I hate everytime you go into surgery. I look at you and just wish that we could walk away and not do it. But I know that I can't just walk away from this. I know that in this life we have to endure to the end, no matter how hard the opposition is. And our lives are just series of enduring to the end, until we reach the ultimate end. I hope you are always proud of the road you have traveled, because it has been an incredible one already. As you grow up and have to deal with these skin grafts, and being different from everybody else, I hope that you can embrace it, because it is a sign of how special you are, and how hard you have already worked to be where you are at.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for skin grafts! You'll be coming home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop crying after reading this, I have know idea how you stay so strong! I sorta stumbled across this blog from someone who follows mine. My thoughts and prayers are with you, she is a beautiful girl and I have faith that she will become strong and healthy again and when she does I would love to offer you a free family photography session if you'd like:) I will travel to where you are, feel free to email me lazycphotography@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete