Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19, 2010


Last night mommy was really sad because they had to put the breathing tube back in. You were just too tired from fighting the infection that you were having a hard time breathing. You are really sick with fevers, and you keep shaking. We are putting wet washclothes on your head to help cool you down. The doctors are trying to figure out what is wrong, but don't know what it is for sure yet. I don't know what to say but that I wish I could fix this. I guess we just have to continue to have faith and keep praying.

2 comments:

  1. She is such a pretty girl! I'm sorry you and your family have to go through this. I wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Jessica and Jerry, this is not only Nessa's brave journey, but also your brave journey too. You are in our prayers! Keep holding on! With love, PJ and Katya Kinzler

    ReplyDelete