Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010


I want to tell you Nessa, that you are our miracle. I have experienced a miracle through you. We prayed to God to let you stay with us, and even though everything medical said that you should have died, you were able to stay. Now that we know that you don't have a spleen that is even more evidence of our miracle. From what we have heard it is basically unheard of for someone to live through this bad of a disease with no spleen. My heart is so full of love and adoration for our Heavenly Father, and I will never look at life in the same way. I saw a mom and her little boy today at the store, and it reminded me of you and I. I always remember getting so frusterated when you would cry in the store, or not listen to me, and as I watched this mom, it made me so grateful for this experience with you. That hopefully I can cherish more of our days together, and try to forget about the stuff that in the end doesn't really matter. How I would love to have you at the store again, and trying to get you to sit down in the cart. I love you little one, and there is no one in this world who could make me more proud right now. You are doing so good, and love to play with your doll house. Today was really slow, and we mostly played and slept.

2 comments:

  1. to genesis, jessica, and gerri,

    we are also filled with love and gratitude for you. when we first found out how sick our little sweetie was, everyone of us took a turn by nessa's bedside and quietly begged for a miracle to let you live out your life with us. we each then promised to follow the Father's will, through sobs and tears. we received our miracle and with it a bump up in our spirituality and our gratitude for a kind and generous Father in Heaven. we knew if you stayed we would forever remember this gift, and if you didn't stay, we would have a spirit angel waiting for us, encouraging us to live a better life so we could be with you some day. we couldn't lose but we are so grateful you can be with us. you fill a space in our family that no other could.

    remember,
    poppa and nanna love you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful reminders...

    ReplyDelete