Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010




This was a fantastic day! You sat up in bed, and played with the little boy and little girl that Nanna bought for you. You talked to me, and said please and signed it at the same time, and you signed thank you to Dr. Hubbard. You also were playing pretend with your dolls. They let me give you some water on a sponge, and you drank it all up. Then after you suck out all the water you asked me for more! I am so happy and proud of you. I was so afraid that all of this would have really hurt your brain, and that you would be very different at the end of this, but I can see you are still the same little girl and remember everything that we have taught you. You truly are an incredible person, and I feel so fourtunate to be your mommy. They also changed the bandages on your legs, and the doctors said they are looking really good. So they need to go into surgery again in a few days to take out a little more of the bad skin.

6 comments:

  1. You don't know me but I have your family in our family prayers each and every night. I am Megan Manns mother-in-law and this link was on her website. I am in ahh at your courage and Nessa's strength. I was born and raised in Teton Valley Idaho.Maybe it's the Strength of the Mountains in her. I love your posts and I hope you don't mind I am following you families progess.
    Prayers and Love sent to you --- Deena Mann

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Jess that is awesome!!! those pics on this post are PRECIOUS! I am so happy that she did so well today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep getting better Nessa! You're doing amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you had a great day! Love to you all!!

    :)

    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you to everyone! i am so touched by all of these people following my blog, and praying for my little girl. I will for ever be indebted for all those annonymous prayers offered in my baby girls name, because I truly feel that it is through those prayers and her strength that she is still with us. I love to hear how this experience of ours has changed the lives of many, and anyone who wants to follow the blog is more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete