Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19, 2010

So far today you have kept down breakfast and lunch, and last night's dinner! I am so excited. I hope that this continues so that we can do less tube feedings and more eating by mouth. This has been the first day this week that you haven't have to be sedated for something. We had nothing scheduled today but just to be together and have a good day. So as usual we went on a walk to angel garden and then to the playroom. Everyday you act more and more like yourself. Everyone that see's you says that you look so good! I feel so lucky to have you back in our lives again.

4 comments:

  1. Admiro la Valentia que tienen para seguir adelante y si efectivamente Nuestro Padre Celestial siempre esta con ustedes y se que con su pequeña. La quiero mucho y me demuestra que es una niña muy Valiente. gracias por compartir sus experiencias con nosotros, orare por ustedes y confio en que todo siga mejorando, un beso grande para la pequeña.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you, Geri, and Genesis! It will be great having you all back home. Thank heavens for miracles!! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That is awesome! Keep it up! You guys are so amazing!

    Farrah and Harmonee
    farrahphillips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be coming down monday, if you want I can try and stop by and maybe we could do a couple pictures in the Garden?? Tuesday I have a session booked so I wouldn't be able to make it down but my offer doesn't expire!

    ReplyDelete