Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Well we didn't get to go home today like they thought we would. But the good news is you got your feeding tube out! Then we had to put another one back in. Although it sounds like a step back it actually is not. The other feeding tube you had went way down far in to something called your intestines. This feeding tube is just in your belly. So this one means that you are getting better, and your stomach is starting to work again. They want to keep us here a little longer to try and take you off of some of the medicines you are on, because there are a whole lot of them. They told me that we might go home Friday, might being the key word. You are doing so well, and are looking so good, but for some reason there is always a small reason why you should stay a little longer. But as long as you are improving I am happy.

5 comments:

  1. Jessica your families story has really touched me. I am into Photography now and would be honored if you would allow me to capture your cute family for free of course. Anyways check out my blog and let me know if this is something you would like to do when your little one is feeling better. Thanks again for posting each day what a journey you have all been on! http://joliewestphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really good Jollie! I would love for you to take a family photo for us! We actually really need one. I will let you know when she gets her feeding tube out, and lets do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I am so excited! She looks like she is doing so much better. Keep pushing forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture of Genesis! It is wonderful to see her smiling. She looks SO much better. What a miracle she is. Jessica it has been incredible to watch this experience and your unwavering faith. Thank you for your example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the last pic you posted! what a great one!

    ReplyDelete