Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010




Well, I have had no time to write the last few days. We are finally home. They let us go a couple of days ago. You are still on a lot of pain medication, and other medications, and in time we hope that you can get off of all of them. Your skin grafts are looking great! I am simply amazed at the miracle that we have experienced. This journey is finally coming to an end, but your brave journey will never end. Always keep moving forward. I have watched you, and I have seen what you are capable of. You are stronger than you will ever know. We never know our own strength until we are pushed to our limits. I hope as you grow and read this at different stages of your life, it can help you to know that you are loved, and that I will always be with you watching and loving you.

1 comment: