Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6, 2010




You are still of that machiene that cleans your blood. You will probably have to go back on it in a little while though. Today we went for a ride outside! It was so fun, and sunny and nice. They have this little garden here that has a waterfall, and the birds come and take a bath in it. It also has flowers and trees. You loved watching the birds, and you kept pointing at them. I think it was really good for all of us to go out to the garden today. Other than that it was a pretty slow day, full of watching movies, playing, and reading books. Today Mommy went on the TV to ask people to donate money to this hospital. I hope that by sharing your story it can in some way help other families and little kids that are sick.

6 comments:

  1. I saw the telethon but I didn't see you! Sad! I must have missed that part. I donated some money though... what a good cause! I hope things continue to look up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that she actually got to go outside. Looks like it was a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, Thanks so much for posting. It makes us so happy that Nessa is so strong and progressing everyday.
    I know her and LoraBeth's birthdays are really close. If you think she is up to a little visitor I would love to bring LoraBeth up and let her give Nessa a present. (oh and if the hospital allows it :)
    We keep praying for all of you! Please let us know if there is anything you need. Love, Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. when they move us to the next level of care, they will let her come visit. So maybe in the next week or so. She would really like that i think. Thank you everyone for your prayers, and love.
    I was on the Telethon at 9:00 on sunday morning, and it was like a 2 minute piece, so it would be pretty easy to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything just seems be looking so good. We are so happy, the Lord is really good to us. Just wanted to tell you also that Isac and Jen had a baby boy this morning, 8 lbs.2 oz. They are going to name him Tyler Isac and they are so happy. My sister Lorraine passed away last week and her funeral is Friday in Bountiful so if all goes well maybe we can come see Genesis afterward. Anyway we will see what happens. We will call you before we do anything. We love you lots. Love ya, Grandma Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Oregon, but I'm originally from Salt Lake. My son and niece have spent MANY years (combined) on the different units of PCMC. My daughter is now a nurse there as a result of our experience. I have been following your story and praying for your little girl everyday. I couldn't help post when you wrote about the garden. We too have had much pleasure from it's beauty. You have a beautiful family and I can see what a blessing your daughter is. Keep up the good fight, it's worth it!!

    Sincerely,

    Allie Fontenot

    ReplyDelete